Platinum Hail Management Solutions has been closely monitoring the situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus. With the situation surrounding COVID-19 evolving so quickly, we are taking proactive precautions to protect the Health and Safety of our workforce and our customers to reduce the possibility that our ability to supply is impacted.
The measures that we have introduced across Platinum Hail Management Solutions are in line with the recommendations from the Federal Government and include:
1. Real time monitoring of advice from the Federal Government and relevant heath authorities.
2. A requirement that employees or contractors that have returned from international travel self-isolate at home for 14 days.
3. The cancellation of all international and domestic business travel for the immediate future.
4. Directing non-essential staff to work remotely.
5. Physically separating critical office-based staff into separate office spaces to prevent cross-contamination.
6. Isolating Operations personnel to single sites only.
7. Replacing as many face-to-face meetings as possible with other digital modes of communication (e.g. video or phone calls) to reduce any possible transmissions.
8. Deferring non-essential visitors and contractors from our sites.
In addition to these measures, Platinum Hail Management Solutions has been proactively communicating daily good hygiene practices, use of PPE and sanitising equipment and physical separation requirements to all personnel.
At present the COVID-19 virus has not materially impacted Platinum Hail Management Solutions. Should this situation change and our repair services become materially impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, we will communicate this to affected customers.
Please see below the hygiene practices that we strictly follow whilst operating.
VACC Good Hygiene practices.